For Washington Nonprofits
Grant awards can be up to $1,500!
Grants will be used to purchase technology that supports your service to culturally, economically, and linguistically diverse family caregivers.
- Licenses for software and virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, MS Office, MS Teams, etc.)
- Mass texting
- Call-joining services
- Podcasts apps and licenses
- Video or graphic technology used to share information and support with caregivers
- Offer online support groups, recreation, activities, classes, etc. for caregivers
Awards can include costs for more than one type of technology.
Awards will be made on a “first-come, first-served basis” and until the $36,000 has been awarded. Nonprofits that facilitate virtual support groups and other self-care programs will be prioritized on a first come, first serve basis.
(2) All applications submitted will be reviewed
(3) If your application meets the Mini-Tech Criteria, you will receive a preliminary award. To receive the funds, your organization must submit an invoice to us for the amount you are requesting along with supporting documentation (i.e., purchase orders, invoices) as evidence of the technology purchase.
All Mini-Tech Grant Awardees will need to provide basic reporting information 90 days or 3 months after your award.
If you have questions about the application requirements or the award process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the news! Social media grab-&-go posts for the Mini-Tech Grants
All posts use the same text and url:
Does your nonprofit support culturally, economically, and linguistically diverse caregivers in WA? Apply for a Mini-Tech Grant of up to $1,500! These grants will pay for your fees for licenses and products your organization uses to provide support to caregivers in WA. To learn more and apply visit: https://www.lifespanrespitewa.org/mini-tech-grants/.
Click on the green link on each image to get the correctly-sized, saveable image for your use!