Formal Resources for Children and Youth
- Easter Seals Washington: a Statewide organization that serves children and adults who have special needs. 800.678.5708
- Parent Trust for Washington Children: Serves parents, relatives and others who care for children and youth. 880.932.HOPE
- Parenthelp123: Services children and families with information and resources. 322.2588
- The ARC of Washington: Serves children and adults who have an intellectual or developmental disability. 888.754.8798
- WA State Developmental Disabilities Administration: Serves children and adults who have an intellectual or developmental disability.
- Child Care Aware: Provides information about child care and respite. 800.424.2246
- Kinship Caregiver Support Program: Offers access to kinship navigators in many locations throughout the state.
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery: Provides a confidential safe place for children to stay while providing families some time for themselves.
- Lifespan Respite Voucher program – a federally funded grant to meet planned (not crisis) respite needs for unserved and unpaid family caregivers. Respite for caregivers is provided through respite provider agencies, versus individual providers.
Military Family Support