Formal Resources for Adults
- Easter Seals Washington: a Statewide organization that serves adults and children who have special needs. 800.678.5708
- The ARC of Washington: Serves adults and children who have an intellectual or developmental disability. 888.754.8798
- WA State Developmental Disabilities Administration: Serves adults and children who have an intellectual or developmental disability.
- Kinship Caregiver Support Program: Offers access to kinship navigators in many locations throughout the state.
- Volunteer Chore Services: Provides chore services (household chores, shopping, yard care, etc.) to low-income and disabled individuals.
- Military Support
- Wounded Warriors: Offers emergency assistance, morale-building, and innovative therapeutic services for wounded warriors and their families.
- S. Department of Veterans Affairs: Offers up to 30 days per calendar year for family caregivers of veterans in their centers o in their communities.
- Exceptional Family Member Program: Provides all four military branches with care and respite support for families with a member who has a special need or disability.